none
CSE and IT RRS feed

• Question

• Guys.. May I know whats the basic difference between Information Technology and Computer Science?
    Friday, March 9, 2007 8:38 AM

All replies

• ECE + CSE= IT

Actually there is not much difference between the two. Both are same but in It more comunication and electronics will come wheras in CSE no commn papers

Friday, March 9, 2007 11:24 AM
  • the cse and it vary in one two are three sem papers

more are less those are equal

Friday, March 9, 2007 2:44 PM
  • the basic engineering courses offered initially are CSE,ECE,MECH and CIVIL from that only many other courses have been derived...one such course is IT which has got its origin from CSE...
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:26 PM
  • The one stream teaches us only softwares and other one teaches software+Hardware
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:23 PM
  • as per my knowledge it is fully dependent on the software side,,but cse  deals with both the software and the hardware...

Friday, March 9, 2007 6:14 PM
  • dear friend i agree with ranjeeth, CS is more of computer architecture study while IT is more into software development oriented branch, a student of CS will be preffered  over IT student in a company which is developing machine level softwares like Operating System and embedded system.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 7:24 PM
  • IT CAN ABLE TO IMPLEMENT NEW THINGS THEN CSE AND CSE IS HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE BUT IT MAINLY ON SOFTWARE
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:17 AM
  • ya its true that CSE give a bit importance to h/w too...it also gives some basic idea on system programming...but it is purely concentrating on applications...
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:57 AM
  • thanks for those replies buddies.. :)
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:42 PM
  • both are same only friend
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:42 PM
  • Both are not same friend.. Always the CSC ppl have an upper hand in anything.. Now IT is evolving and wil surely get to the top n the near future
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:22 AM