off topic - Hi I'm haveing loads of troblem please read below..thank you RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I know this is for live care one, but I can't seem to get any help with windows messenger..I was able to log into day with out any troubles but not now it loged me out and now I can't get back in. i tried to have my password sent to me but it wont come to my emails i set it up to. i have the same password for all accounts here and the two emails I have at hotmail. but my one email wont open up says wrong password. i click on send pass word that was an hour ago. Now what do i do...Please if someone can help me i really need it. thank you....
    Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:52 PM

All replies

• Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:09 PM
  • i've tried that. They sent me a huge email telling me how to get my password. I did all that they told me. before I wrote to them. I just wanted them to send me a reset email is all and I stated that in there too.I told them what i had done already and nothing worked i tried to access my email to get my password and its not working. I replyed to them 3 hours ago and gave them my friends list so that it would prove it was my account.. Not real sure what to do...now..

this has happened three times now in the last 6months. But Thank you very much for reposting my question here. I looked and wasn't sure where it was suppose to go so i just droped it...if you have any ideas please let me know I started this at 11am this morning CST and no email reset has come to my accounts. Its weird

thank you again,

Barb

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:22 PM