none
MCITP certificate doesn't show up on the mcp site after passing the 680 & 685 tests RRS feed

• Question

• I have just recently passed the 680 and 685 tests. I logged in to the MCP website and it shows: PRO: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician and TS: Windows 7, configuring. But when I go to download and buy my certificate it only has MCTS as selectable certificates to download. Is there a reason why it doesn't have the MCITP certificates for me to download or buy? I was under the impression that after I successfully completed the 680 and 685 tests, that I would earn the MCITP title. Maybe I am wrong and there is something more I have to do? Can anyone please share some insight in to this matter I would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Friday, July 1, 2011 1:37 AM

Answers

• You have definitely completed the requirements to gain the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7 certification so I'm not sure why it's not showing up. can you see MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7 in your certification list? How long ago did you sit the exams? in you sat them within the last 2-3 weeks, MS may still be updating your certifications. If you sat them more than 3 weeks ago, I suggest you contact your local Regional Support Centre.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/help-default.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by RezTech08 Friday, July 1, 2011 3:25 AM
    Friday, July 1, 2011 3:08 AM

All replies

• You have definitely completed the requirements to gain the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7 certification so I'm not sure why it's not showing up. can you see MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7 in your certification list? How long ago did you sit the exams? in you sat them within the last 2-3 weeks, MS may still be updating your certifications. If you sat them more than 3 weeks ago, I suggest you contact your local Regional Support Centre.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/help-default.aspx

Jeff Wharton

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by RezTech08 Friday, July 1, 2011 3:25 AM
    Friday, July 1, 2011 3:08 AM
  • Yesterday is when I finished the 685 test, so maybe I just have to wait a few days before it shows up? Under my certifications it shows PRO and TS. And before I could finish this reply it showed up. Thanks though for the information.
    Friday, July 1, 2011 3:25 AM
  • No problem and congratulations on gaining your MCITP certification.

Jeff Wharton

Friday, July 1, 2011 3:27 AM
  • Thank you, I am taking the 686 test on Monday, so I will be studying all weekend for that one.
    Friday, July 1, 2011 3:40 AM