Process of add myself to academic search aprofile RRS feed

• Question

• Now i can log into my academic account. but i cant do edit or ad publications, even in the academic search map i cant see my university. It is university of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka,. Pleas let me know how to edit my profile and others.

thanks

Sunday, January 5, 2014 1:03 PM

All replies

• Hi HMRSS Gunawardana,

When you login to Microsoft Academic Search website and click the Edit button on it, it will take you to a page where you can edit the author info. From this page with the "Edit Publications" link, you can go to a page where you can edit the publications of this author. Detailed instructions on this are given at "http:\\academic.research.microsoft.com\About\Help.htm#6".

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Monday, January 6, 2014 7:33 AM
  • Thank you for your reply but i cant see edit but except sign out button. 
    Monday, January 6, 2014 10:38 AM
  • Hi HMRSS Gunawardana,

You could browse to the author's profile page where you will see the Edit button. From here on you could follow the previously given instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 7:52 AM
  • Yes. I cant understand. But the thing is i cant see profile editing button or anything in the front screen just after login to the academic search. Only thing is just after the signed to the search, front left hand corner i can see sign out button. I cnt send you screen shot. Please help me
    Wednesday, January 8, 2014 7:40 AM