Installed a copy of Office Professional 2007 on my work laptop but a week later I received an invalid message RRS feed

• Question

• The problem started 8 months ago when my previous copy of Office started requesting that missing or corrupted files be reinstalled and I would take my original CD and reinstall them. Unfortunately my house was burglarized in October and sure enough the CDs were taken,  they were in my safe which had a 3 hour fire rating. Some of the contents in the safe were left strewn on the floor and it didn't register with me that they were missing until the next time an unfound file occurred and blocked my access to Outlook and emails. I immediately started trying to find a fix at my office and was directed to a copy of Office 2007 which I installed and used for months but when I got the invalid message I tried to secure help through the phone center but didn't receive much help. So just to be proactive and not have to spend anymore web time in determining why, I went to Fry's Electronic and purchased an upgrade for over $300.00 and installed it on my machine, registered new product key, etc. I used it for a while but now I'm receiving the same invalid product message. Ive never knowlingly used any software that wasn't 100% legitimate for business or personal and could sure use some help in eliminating this dilemma. 
    Saturday, January 23, 2010 4:10 AM

Answers

• No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:36 PM
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:36 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Saturday, January 23, 2010 4:26 AM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:36 PM
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:36 PM