I hooe that someone ecan tell me how to improve the contrast on my laptop screen. I just purchased it about 2 weeks ago and don't know much about laptops.The picture looks fadd unless I push the screen down almost flat to the desk but then I can barely v RRS feed

• Question

• If anyone wants to give me some pointersjusrt e=mail me at prumo@aol.com.   I must leave now. Tnank you and much appreciation in advance.  I am still a beginner with laptops and am so far disillusioned with the clarity of the screen.   Why does it look so faded?  There is nothing wrong with my eyesight. It just does not have the same contrast and brightness as my old screen that came with a tower. Would very much appreciate some help or explanation. bye for now.
    • Changed type Mr. Wharty Thursday, February 2, 2012 7:04 AM
    Friday, December 30, 2011 7:50 PM

Answers

• This is hardly something that can be solved in the Training and Certification forum. It looks more like a hardware problem, perhaps something is wrong with the tubes that illuminate the screen, or you have the brightness set too low. I suggest asking at a forum that deals with hardware instead of here.

• Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Thursday, February 2, 2012 7:04 AM
    Friday, December 30, 2011 10:40 PM