Unable to work on new existing template Asp.net WebAPI in Core Visual Studio 2019 16.8 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been trying to work on the weather forecast example with swagger in VS 2019 16.8, but when I build the Web API solution after setting up getting error on the NuGet packages for the solution, have tried removing the dependencies for nuget the commenting out code, but results in 404 for the Swagger input opening page.

The project was creating according to the msdn article : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/tutorials/first-web-api?view=aspnetcore-5.0&tabs=visual-studio

Normal apps without nuget package are working fine, but solution involving nuget package are not working properly even if package are tried to add from the package manager console (getting the 404 error).

Added nuget.org as source also and then performed the search but not getting any nuget package properly in visual studio 2019 Version 16.8.1.Nuget Error Message

Added screenshot of the issue explained for reference.

Regards Arvind

Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:57 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Arvind Raj V,

Thank you for posting here.

In order to help you find the correct forum to go ask questions, I have moved the thread to 'where is the forum for' forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

Visual Basic and CLR forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! (VB.NET and CLR) We invite you to post new questions in the new home on Microsoft Q&A ! For more information, please refer to the sticky post(VB.NET and CLR).

Friday, November 20, 2020 1:38 AM
  • I'd try asking for help over here.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/topics/dotnet-aspnetcore-general.html

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Guido Franzke Monday, November 23, 2020 7:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by Guido Franzke Friday, November 27, 2020 7:01 AM
    Friday, November 20, 2020 3:09 AM