none
Regarding the Exam 70-687: Configuring Windows 8 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have cleared the exam 70-687: Windows 8 Configuration.

But after completion I didn't receive any certificate form microsoft for the same exam.

Please let me know is there anything else I ned to complete and then only I will receive the certificate.

Thanks

Debasish

Friday, January 25, 2013 2:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

like said above it can take up to 7 business days that this exam appears on your transcript. Also you will receive an e-mail.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:31 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Did Prometric gave your the score sheet after you complete the exam? If yes, then probably wait up to 14 days for your transcripts to be updated before contacting Microsoft with regards to this. 

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:20 AM
  • Hi,

like said above it can take up to 7 business days that this exam appears on your transcript. Also you will receive an e-mail.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:31 PM
    Answerer
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the appropriate post as answer so other community members with a similar question can find help faster.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013 9:06 PM
    Answerer