none
Exam MS 70-492 RRS feed

• Question

• Any news about the exam upgrade 70-492?

I've been waiting for it for 6 months and nothing yet... I confess it's a very frustrating situation, I'm not able to became a MCSD because this exam that doen't exist and maybe wont never exist!

I would upgrade my MCPD certification with the upgrade path and I'm not going to give other two exams like people who aren't MCPD. So I hope Microsoft could release this exam as soon as possibile because, frankly, I'm tired to wait for it.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I just checked Prometric. This exam is available.  The Microsoft Learning site shows that the exam went live on 13 May.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:35 AM

All replies

• Same thing here. I already passed 70-480 and was waiting for 70-492 to upgrade my MCPD. I think that I'll just give up wating, and I'll take instead 70-486 and 70-487. It doesn't take any more effort to prepare these two exams instead of the upgrade exam, since the contents of the upgrade exam are built from the two separate "base" exams. It's more expensive to sign up for two exams instead of one, but I think that I'll go for it since I need to have the certification relatively soon.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:14 AM
  • Hi,

I just checked Prometric. This exam is available.  The Microsoft Learning site shows that the exam went live on 13 May.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:35 AM