none
The Great Mind Challenge !! RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi friends ,

TGMC is a online competition started by IBM ! We have to make a project in the Java Technologies and Submit the project to them . The project will be reviewed , and if you make your place in the first 100 projects , then you will get an oppurtunity to get placed [job] in IBM.......

WEbsite to refer : www.tgmc.in

All de Best !!!!!!!

Regards

MohaN

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:46 PM

All replies

• thats great chance for freashers.

thanks for ur info.
    Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:18 PM
  • Hi friends,

Recently on 21st august Mr.Dhakshinamoorthy the software Developer of IBM visited our college for
       IBM center of excellence opened in our college. He told us that the top 100 students who were selected in
       tgmc will an interview and from there they will select a few who were put in Software Development department
       where they can work as they wish they can either come to the office else they can sit at home and do their
       work at home and it via email.so friends it is easy to register but tough to carry on  but once u got selected
       ultimately u have no worries there after.
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:42 PM
  • wat`s lang. do we hav to learn for building the project in tgmc.

In website i see a lot of software but m not familiar with any of these.

could u plzz giv sum intro on these software.

Friday, September 14, 2007 5:08 AM
  •  

i have registered for tgmc but am having trouble configuring eclipse... can any 1 help
    Friday, September 14, 2007 12:33 PM
  •  

What trouble you are getting while configuring ?
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:14 AM
  • Thanks for the info. Will check that out.
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:53 PM
  • If you are having trouble configuring eclipse and websphere, use the kickstart document at https://www.tgmc.in/secure/download.php?filen=resources/KickStartUR_JavaApps_Part1.pdf

If you need any more info, feel free to ask....

Saturday, September 15, 2007 6:06 PM
  • good job,i m also participating in this contest ...................i want 2 give some more details on this

1)the last date for submitting the synopsis is 30 september

2)the last date of submitting the project report is 31 october..

n i m making an project on make ur wish.........if u need some help u can contact me on my e-mail id. ankit.123g@gmail.com. n the technology u have 2 use are WAS,DB2,JSP etc........

Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:15 AM
  • hi ankith the SYNOPSIS submission date has been extended to OCTOBER 15th .... !!

Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:02 PM
  • hello dudes i'm doing core banking in tgmc..... i need wsad 5.2 where can i find it...  have wsad 5.1.1
    but it dont have connectivity to DB2 9.1V so i need Wsad 5.2
    send me the download link if u find the same thanks in advance
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:41 PM
  •  

thanks for the info guys
    Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:35 AM

• thanks for the info.........
    Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:40 AM
  • hi all there we r the participant of gmc 2006 and was one of the shotlisted 120 teams I m here to inform u that IBM is not going to give any job or call for the interview to the winner of GMC as they describe in https://www.tgmc.in/secure/prizes.php i have confirmed this from the country leader Manojit Majumdar who is also ementor in gmc . and about the job portal website that web portal is dummy its just for show no job is offering from that job portal. evern no company visit that web portal http://www.jobs4students.co.in/portal/index.php. so my friends if ur participating in ths contest dont expect anything form IBM so that u break ur heart at last. just for knowledge of ibm products u can go through this contest. even we didnt got any certificate too . so go on do project all the best but dont expect anything form ibm as they r very poor to full fill there promises.
    Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:40 PM
  •  

yes yar i too heared from my friend that they didnt got anything ,,, lets hope for the best .. may be some mistakes happen
    Friday, January 25, 2008 4:30 AM
  • hi thanks 4 giving nice information...

Monday, January 28, 2008 11:40 AM
  • hi thanks 4 giving nice information.....

Monday, January 28, 2008 11:43 AM