Ever Final? RRS feed

• Question

• Short question: Will LiveMesh ever reach the Final State? As Freeware or commercial? Thanks
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 5:46 PM

Answers

• We don't know the answer for this, but I do know that the developers are working on Live Mesh. Rumor has it that it will be part of the Windows Live "Wave 4" products in the future.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:45 PM

All replies

• We don't know the answer for this, but I do know that the developers are working on Live Mesh. Rumor has it that it will be part of the Windows Live "Wave 4" products in the future.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:45 PM
  • There is increasing evidence that Microsoft has been making a huge effort to make Live Mesh a part of Windows Live therefore mesh enabling some components of that platform. Lets hope the outcome will match the amount of time that MS has spent. I am crossing my finger for some compelling applications in Windows Live Wave 4 or at least for Wave 4 to be a platform with some great API's exposed to the public.

Regards

Ciao Lebo Bucibo
    Monday, August 17, 2009 3:42 AM
  • I agree with your hopes, Lebo Bucibo. :-) I think that there's great opportunity to merge the various sync products into the Mesh platform moving forward.
    -steve
    Monday, August 17, 2009 12:08 PM