I would like to subscribe to One Care, do have credit card RRS feed

• Question

• can pay in euros, but I am living in Serbia. Is it possible?
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:59 AM

Answers

• It will not be possible to purchase One Care in Serbia. From the One Care FAQs - The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).
    Jim
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:45 PM
  • The decision not to list the valid countries or perform a check before letting you download the trial in an unsupported country was made from the outset and I never could understand why. I agree that it would be logical to do this up front.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    • Marked as answer by rasa54 Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:32 AM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:30 PM

All replies

• It will not be possible to purchase One Care in Serbia. From the One Care FAQs - The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).
    Jim
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:45 PM
  •   Thanks!
     But then what is the reason to allow me try it with info about my country, and after 90 days to require to subscribe which is not possible.
     Instead why not to warn at be beginning (look more professional) , before trial is downloaded, at the moment I declare myself from not allowable country to buy software with something like ... you can try but you can't buy.

Nice day!
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:46 AM
  • The decision not to list the valid countries or perform a check before letting you download the trial in an unsupported country was made from the outset and I never could understand why. I agree that it would be logical to do this up front.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    • Marked as answer by rasa54 Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:32 AM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:30 PM