none
WTH is going on? We've lost a dozen or so threads from the last few days, and many more going back!! RRS feed

• Question

• Since we've apparently been "MSDNized," things have been a little strange. Now, just now, several threads that I know I have participated in recently have just gone missing. For example, this thread, which was at the top of the thread list, has simply vanished, along with this thread, this one, this one, and several others. No explanation, nothing; just suddenly vaporized threads. Anyone else noticed this?

Oh, and after I posted this the first time, I noticed that it appears after this thread, which was posted yesterday! Oh, and Jim's update on the FAQ, posted Jan.7, appears before this thread, last posted to an hour ago! Jeez, I thought the forum was screwed up before—what a bloody mess...

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

• Edited by paladyn Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:14 AM
    • Moved by Lori Dirks Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:50 AM Report of forums issues; off topic for this forum
    Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Yep, the threads are still here somewhere, but the forum is not sorting them correctly. Even clicking on the sort by... arrow has no effect. I also saw the page displaying in French today, until I found where to reset to English. I certainly didn't change it to French! This crap is getting really old. I encourage people to visit Cheryl's forum for one that actually works.

Jim

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. Thomas Paine

Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:12 AM
  • Sorting problem is fixed. Please check and let us know if you still see any issue.

Regards,
    Eduardo

Community Forums QA

Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:42 AM
  • Thank you, Eduardo!

Admin Forums Test

Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:46 AM
  • Sorting problem is fixed. Please check and let us know if you still see any issue.

Regards,
    Eduardo

Community Forums QA

Yes, the interface is still hosed. Instead of the English "All responses," it is saying "Tutte le risposte." I haven't investigated other UI inconsistencies, but earlier today, clicking a user's profile brought it up in a non-Latin character set.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:10 PM