SSRS with SharePoint 2010 and Project server 2010 - Integration issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys, 

I am looking for some help on SSRS topic. I just have fresh install of SharePoint 2010, with SQL server 2008 R2 on windows Server 2008. I have 2 server. SQL server and SharePoint app server (everything).

I installed Project server 2010 on my app server and after following all the configuration it is working fine. I can publish project, save, manage resource, and also view sample reports that comes with the application.

Problem start when I try to integrate SharePoint with report sever. It was in native mode so I created new data base in SharePoint integrated mode (in Report Service Config Manager) but unable to integrate. I also notice that in central administration on Services on server page “SQL Server Reporting Service” is missing. I also notice that “reporting services service application” is not available on manage service application page and not even on the new drop down.  Any help? Any help with this issue will be highly appreciated.

Also When I try to run “Install-SPRSService” in SP Management PowerShell I get “The term 'install-sprsservice' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.”

I have done all the search and re visit all configuration using TechNet articles but no luck.

I have also install RS add in for SharePoint and other updates. SharePoint & Project is SP2 and SQL server 2008 R2 (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 10.50.4000.0)

Thanks .
    Monday, September 30, 2013 10:05 PM

Answers

All replies