Windows 7 internet connectivity issues!! RRS feed

• Question

• I recently upgraded my Lenovo T-60 from XP to Windows 7 because I got a blue screen of death. Microsoft was very accommodating about the whole thing and I upgraded without a hitch. However, what I started to realize was my internet connection would "time out" frequently or just shut off right in the middle of me browsing and give me a message of no server found. Then once I disconnect and reconnect its fine. I tried updating the drivers that have to do with connectivity and I updated the basic settings that you would think would help with internet connectivity. I am out of ideas. Microsoft even did some trouble shooting and they couldn’t figure it out and they remotely took over my computer. I am so frustrated because the rest of my Windows 7 experience has been great but not having the internet readily available is majorly aggravating. I know that it’s not the router because I have other devices that work fine. Also like I said it will connect for a bit but then at different stretches of time it will time out or disable. And I have to manually disconnect and turn it back on. Any help will be much appreciated!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:33 AM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

This forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. Could you please post your issue to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us that you can get the right solution soon, thanks for your understanding.

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Alex

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Tuesday, August 2, 2011 3:19 AM
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 3:18 AM