Service request capacity issue RRS feed

• Question

• So I was looking to utilize the capacity functionality of resources in CRM.

f.ex adding a capacity of 3 on a resource, which would allow me to book that service 3 times at the same time.

Reference to: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-customer-center/set-the-capacity-required-for-a-service-or-resource.aspx

Well.. it works fine, if I create my service requests manually. If I create 2 service appointments at the same time, it will still allow me to book the resource a third time. Wonderful...

Buuut.. and yes.. you guessed right... there is a but...

If I have a resource with a capacity of 3... and I book a service appointment through the SDK.. Then there should be a capacity of 2 left on that resource... But when I use the planning tool, it says there are no available capacities, all though there should be 2.

I have very thoroughly gone through a manually planned service appointment through client side.. and a service appointment created through the SDK (Workflow).. and I can not see any differences between the two... but for some reason the SDK created one, seems to occupy all capacities on the chosen resource, while the manually only occupies the amount it should.

Has anyone encountered this before? and know how to fix it?

• Edited by RuneDaub Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:27 PM
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:24 PM