Re: Help - Word stops working in 10.25 seconds RRS feed

• Question

• Interseting - I am having the same probelm with Word 2007 on Vista Ultimate.  Word opens and behaves normally for about 10 seconds, then I get the same errors you describe above.  I am going to look through my printer configurations and see if anything strange is going on there.  It would be more helpful if Word would describe exactly what component is failing - the "expierenced a problem and must exit" is not helpful....
    Tuesday, April 3, 2007 4:39 PM

Answers

• I am Splitting this post off to it's own thread.This was done to cut down on the confusion caused by more then one person posting about an issue that may (or may not) be the same as the issue facing the person that originaly created the thread.

In order to recieve the best support, we request all users initially run the Genuine Diagnostics tool to try and identify the individual issue you may be having. Please also provide a short description of the issue including any error messages or codes

Download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 , then click the Windows tab, click Copy, then paste the report into a response message in this thread.

Thank you,
    Stephen Holm
    OGA Forum Manager,
    Stephen MS

Thursday, April 5, 2007 11:39 PM