none
The fixit troubleshooters all say they have experienced an unexpected error and cannot continue.

Question

• I have all of the Fixit trouble shooters. They all used to work. They all stopped. I uninstalled, downloaded, and reinstalled them all. Now when I run any or all of them, they work untill they get to where they ask if they should auto fix any problems or let me choose what to fix. No matter which one I choose, they start to run for about 5 sec. and then stop with 2 messages.
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:27 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Monday, February 29, 2016 3:45 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:27 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:24 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:27 PM