none
Lync SQL database Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we are getting error message on Lync server 

report processing stopped because too many rows in summary tables are missing in the Quality of Experience (QoE) database. To resolve this issue run dbo.RtcGenerateSummary Table on the QoEMetrics database.

we have executed the store procedure but after some time we are getting the same error message. 

Regards,

karthik B

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:55 PM

All replies

• Hi karthik B,

All my research points to the same solution: execute dbo.RtcGenerateSummaryTables against QoEMetrics and LcsCDR database. I’m not sure what’s happening here but it does look like the issue is more related to Lync itself. In this case, I’d suggest you post it in Lync forum for better response.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,
    Lin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 6:19 AM
  • Hi Lin,

Thanks for your help to re-direct the case to right side. i will expect the answer to resolve the issue.

Regards,

karthik B

Thursday, June 1, 2017 10:16 PM