none
Exam TS:70-536 RRS feed

• Question

• I tried for the exam a couple of times but unfortunately i failed both the times :( Now the only way to pass the exam i think is using the dumps. I am giving the exam in C#;so please make sure that you provide me the dumps in c#. Please somebody provide me the dumps at my email id:  buntabunty@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 1, 2010 4:11 PM

Answers

• Maybe the practise tests are helpfull. Links are given on the exam page at microsoft (measureUp / SelfTestSoftware are linked by microsoft!) But I fear that NOTHING will help you from studying / practising!

The best advice for you is: Get in touch with the technology. Play around with it till you are sure, that you understood it! If you are unsure: Go to some C# / .Net Framework groups and bother us with your questions. And make sure, that you really understood the different themes that are important in the 536 exam. (You should have two printouts that shows the different themes with a bar that shows how strong your knowledge was so far!) The Self-Paced Training Kit Book is great. I used it on my own. There are a lot of examples / practices inside that you can use as a start to play around with.

And from my experience, people always get a lot of helpfull replies in the forums when they show: They tried to understand something but found a point where they are stuck.

And also think of this point:
    If you get some kind of dumps (I think that means a copy of questions used by microsoft with correct answeres that people created by ignoring the NDA?) and simply learn questions with answeres: How much should people laugh at you when they see your MCP (or even worse: Maybe you decide to get a MCTS / MCPD Title that way) title without understanding basics? In an interview you will always fail, because you cannot get DUMPS of questions that people will ask you. I think you do not want to get into such a situation, right? :)

And also think of this:

Why should people help you ("I don't want to study / I didn't understand the basics") get any title we have already that way? People who laught heartly at such a person will say "MCPD? They are all just jokes! I met someone who even didn't know any .Net basics!". (People normaly tend to crazy generalizations when they come into such situations ...)

If you decide to study: You are welcome. The C# Forums will answer all questions that you run into and explain it deeply to you. I saw that multiple times when I was active inside the microsoft newsgroups.

I hope that helped a little.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 6:25 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• We don't promote or provide dumps here. Check this site for helpful information

70-536 Objectives List with MSDN Links

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Sunday, August 1, 2010 4:27 PM
  • please give me the link wherefrom i can purchase the dumps............

or,please somebody send me the dumps at my email is :

buntabunty@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 1, 2010 4:41 PM
  • somebody please help me by sending the dumps in my email id .....please help
    Monday, August 2, 2010 2:47 PM
  • S T U D Y
    Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Tuesday, August 3, 2010 3:10 AM
  • Maybe the practise tests are helpfull. Links are given on the exam page at microsoft (measureUp / SelfTestSoftware are linked by microsoft!) But I fear that NOTHING will help you from studying / practising!

The best advice for you is: Get in touch with the technology. Play around with it till you are sure, that you understood it! If you are unsure: Go to some C# / .Net Framework groups and bother us with your questions. And make sure, that you really understood the different themes that are important in the 536 exam. (You should have two printouts that shows the different themes with a bar that shows how strong your knowledge was so far!) The Self-Paced Training Kit Book is great. I used it on my own. There are a lot of examples / practices inside that you can use as a start to play around with.

And from my experience, people always get a lot of helpfull replies in the forums when they show: They tried to understand something but found a point where they are stuck.

And also think of this point:
    If you get some kind of dumps (I think that means a copy of questions used by microsoft with correct answeres that people created by ignoring the NDA?) and simply learn questions with answeres: How much should people laugh at you when they see your MCP (or even worse: Maybe you decide to get a MCTS / MCPD Title that way) title without understanding basics? In an interview you will always fail, because you cannot get DUMPS of questions that people will ask you. I think you do not want to get into such a situation, right? :)

And also think of this:

Why should people help you ("I don't want to study / I didn't understand the basics") get any title we have already that way? People who laught heartly at such a person will say "MCPD? They are all just jokes! I met someone who even didn't know any .Net basics!". (People normaly tend to crazy generalizations when they come into such situations ...)

If you decide to study: You are welcome. The C# Forums will answer all questions that you run into and explain it deeply to you. I saw that multiple times when I was active inside the microsoft newsgroups.

I hope that helped a little.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 6:25 AM
    Answerer
  • Thank you Korand for taking your time, elaborating the importance of study and effort which requires you pass any exam in life. Of course, if you want to do it the right way. J

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    Tuesday, August 3, 2010 12:32 PM