Printer problem after 8.1 download RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot print. I thought it was a compatibility problem so I went out and bougth a new printer.It will not add it.

I keep getting a box pop up that says "Print Spooler Service Has Been Stopped".  I cannot find anything about Printer Spooler. Worked just fine before update.  HELP.

Debi

• Moved by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:50 PM Not dev related. Windows user forum is at answers.microsoft.com.
    Friday, December 20, 2013 6:15 PM

Answers

• Is it something related to the Windows Forms? If not, please post this in the appropriate forum or Where is the Forum For…? This forum is related to Windows Forms development and not general Windows OS issue.

Kunal G

• Marked as answer by Barry Wang Friday, December 27, 2013 6:58 AM
    Friday, December 20, 2013 9:43 PM
  • Try the answer forums, with Windows 8 a lot of drivers become unusable. 

For my Microsoft Camera for instance I get the advice to visit the website of the vendor, in this case Microsoft and that tells only that it is incompatible and that I have to visit the website of Microsoft.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windowsrt8_1?tab=Threads

Success
    Cor

Saturday, December 21, 2013 5:05 PM

All replies

• Is it something related to the Windows Forms? If not, please post this in the appropriate forum or Where is the Forum For…? This forum is related to Windows Forms development and not general Windows OS issue.

Kunal G

Friday, December 20, 2013 9:43 PM
  • Try the answer forums, with Windows 8 a lot of drivers become unusable. 

For my Microsoft Camera for instance I get the advice to visit the website of the vendor, in this case Microsoft and that tells only that it is incompatible and that I have to visit the website of Microsoft.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windowsrt8_1?tab=Threads

Success
    Cor

Saturday, December 21, 2013 5:05 PM