locked
Problem with fetch xml reports RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi Forum,

    we got a problems with executing fetch xml based reports from crm 2011. We have the following installation:

    One CRM 2011 Server and one SQL Server (SQL Server includes CRM 2011 Reporting Extensions).

    We can develop and execute the fetch xml based reports from any pc with VS 2008. But if we put them into CRM 2011 these reports do not work. The log file of the sql reporting services reports an error:

    It is a german version i tried to translate the german error messages into english ;)

    processing!ReportServer_0-6!bd4!07/13/2011-09:24:25:: w WARN: Data source 'CRM': Report processing has been aborted.
    processing!ReportServer_0-6!bd4!07/13/2011-09:24:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: Error during processing report. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Error during execution of statement PortfolioId-Dataset. ---> Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.DataExtensionShim.Common.ReportExecutionException:
    Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: An unexpected error occurred.
    System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: Error during SSPI-Call, look internal Exception.
    System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Error during SSPI-Call, look internal Exception.
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Target Principal Name is Incorrect ---> Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.DataExtensionShim.Common.ReportExecutionException: An unexpected error occurred. ---> Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.DataExtensionShim.Common.ReportExecutionException: Fehler bei SSPI-Aufruf, siehe interne Ausnahme. ---

    Thanks in advance

     

    Christian

    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:59 AM

Answers

  • This looks like it is a configuration problem, probably with the SPN setup in Active Directory. This is based on this error 'Target Principal Name is Incorrect '. I can think of two possible causes - either the SPNs are not correct (you can use the SetSPN tool to view and edit SPNs), or possible Active Directory replication is not working
    Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com  http://www.excitation.co.uk
    • Marked as answer by homeyJPS Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:02 AM
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:20 AM
    Moderator

All replies

  • This looks like it is a configuration problem, probably with the SPN setup in Active Directory. This is based on this error 'Target Principal Name is Incorrect '. I can think of two possible causes - either the SPNs are not correct (you can use the SetSPN tool to view and edit SPNs), or possible Active Directory replication is not working
    Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com  http://www.excitation.co.uk
    • Marked as answer by homeyJPS Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:02 AM
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:20 AM
    Moderator
  • Hi David,

    thanks for your reply. I will check this.

     

    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:50 AM