Disqus functionality? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there.

Firstly, well done for producing such a great tool, much appreciated. :-D

Secondly, I use WLW in conjunction with my Blogger blog.
    • On http://wellbanked.blogspot.com I use Disqus comments (disqus.com).
    • I discovered Disqus a while after I started my blog, and therefore want to leave existing Blogger comments (i.e. I can't just choose to have Disqus comments and not Blogger ones).
    • I would like an option in the next release to switch off comments on each Blogger post - otherwise the Blogger comment functionality is enabled.
    • It would be helpful is this is a "sticky" option, as it's a hassle to go into the published / draft post to change it to the correct setting.
    • Anyway, it would be fantastically helpful if you could include support for Disqus in the next release - thank you!
    Thirdly, if I publish a post which includes a photo, I like to credit the photographer. I would like to reduce the font on this credit, but for some reason I get an error message saying I don't have rights to do this. Any ideas?

Many thanks & keep up the good work

Justin
    Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:12 PM

Answers

• We have seen this fixed in the past by the steps described in this blog comment (which I found here):

From the Internet Explorer top menu click: Tools/Internet Options/Security Tab. Then, click the Custom Level button. From the list of settings under Miscellaneous, look for "Navigate sub frames across different domains." This item should be ENABLED. Change this setting for both the Internet and Trusted Sites' zones. 
    • Marked as answer by Becky Pezely Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:40 PM
    Thursday, October 9, 2008 5:04 PM