How Does MS Feedback work? RRS feed

• Question

• I have been searching in the feedback for a fix, but I came across many people with the same issue as me and yet some of the feeback has been closed or resolved? In this case the status was Resolved (Not Reproducible)... For who? for that guy who closed the case? This is just one instance. I have found many that was similar to this... So how does it work then?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:21 PM

Answers

• See this WHS Team Blog post for a little more explanation of the process.

In the particular item you mention, the WHS Beta support engineer asked for additional information. No information was provided, and without the TalQ logs, it's not likely that Microsoft will be able to determine the issue.
    Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:36 PM
  • Thanks Ken... Sorry just a little frustrated with this connector software. Time to stop for a bit.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:41 PM

All replies

• See this WHS Team Blog post for a little more explanation of the process.

In the particular item you mention, the WHS Beta support engineer asked for additional information. No information was provided, and without the TalQ logs, it's not likely that Microsoft will be able to determine the issue.
    Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:36 PM
  • Thanks Ken... Sorry just a little frustrated with this connector software. Time to stop for a bit.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:41 PM