none
Serious problem: I can't see my threads RRS feed

All replies

• looks like Viorel. is screwed too.  I do find this mildly amusing that the bug was not caught :)  Unfortunately I saw it using the msdn community content a while ago but in no way did I imagine it would be carried into the forums.

• Edited by Ted_ Friday, May 30, 2008 4:45 AM more info
    Friday, May 30, 2008 1:47 AM
  • I confirm the problem.
    Also my name as a dot at the end

Engineering Solutions @ www.be-st.it from Italy
    Friday, May 30, 2008 6:35 AM
  • Thanks Ted for reporting this issue.   The issue has been logged as a bug and will be further investigated by the product team.

We will post back to the thread when there is a further update.

Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, May 30, 2008 8:28 AM
  • From reading some other threads, I'm now aware that you've known about this problem since at least before March 2008.  Can you tell me whether there's a way I can view my threads in the short term, and how close you are to resolving the issue?

Thanks
    Monday, June 2, 2008 2:10 PM
  • As this new forum software is unusable for me, unfortunately, I must retire from forum usage, and return back to my roots in the newsgroups.   I will be re-directing all users to the newsgroups. 

Let me know when you have an answer for me regarding my issues (contact me via my profile email), but until then I will not be checking any Microsoft forums that use this new software.

Do NOT touch the Vista newsgroups or any other newsgroups slated to move over from the old to the new.  Please leave them exactly where they are until these serious problems are addressed.
    Friday, June 13, 2008 2:54 AM
  • Wow, after the latest forum software update I'm known as Ted_ now.  Should I change my avatar? Haha.  Well now I can see my threads.  Thanks for fixing :)

Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:28 AM
  • Makes you look more laid-back :)
    Hans Passant.
    Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:07 PM
  • My Alerts works now ok too. Thanks.
    Sorry for my english. I hope you understand questions and answers.
    Friday, June 20, 2008 4:44 AM
  • Ted_ said:

Wow, after the latest forum software update I'm known as Ted_ now.  Should I change my avatar? Haha.  Well now I can see my threads.  Thanks for fixing :)

Thanks Ted_ for letting us know you can see your threads.   I'll report it back to the bug.

Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, June 23, 2008 7:51 AM