SQL Server 2019 Developer - help with error in Log RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I made the transition by attaching databases from Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019 Developer. One of the databases uses Service Broker.
    I noticed that in the Log file (which grew very large in a short time) the following error appeared:
    The activated proc '[dbo].[SqlQueryNotificationStoredProcedure-f8159ca1-beff-4e33-9328-10cfe06c36cd]' running on queue 'A102.dbo.SqlQueryNotificationService-f8159ca1-beff-4e33-9328-10cfe06c36cd' output the following:  'Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.SqlQueryNotificationStoredProcedure-f8159ca1-beff-4e33-9328-10cfe06c36cd'.'

The error occurs very often for the same database but with a different GUID in the explanation. Can you tell me what I'm not doing right?
    Friday, November 6, 2020 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hi ThePuiu,
    You question is mostly related to SQL Server, I suggest you ask the question in SQL Server forum for more professional answer.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 9, 2020 1:51 AM