Licence validity RRS feed

• Question

• <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I get a message saying that my copy of Microsoft office is not valid.  The copy on my old computer (no longer in use) must be valid because it was purchased from one of your regular resale sites has the all over hologram and the product code How can I transfer the licence from my old computer to my new one.  I await your instruction.  Thank you

Sunday, October 4, 2009 9:40 PM

Answers

• No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as answered.

Darin MS
    Friday, October 9, 2009 6:15 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool
    Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, October 4, 2009 10:00 PM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as answered.

Darin MS
    Friday, October 9, 2009 6:15 PM