[3.0] can't send email to another CRM user from within CRM RRS feed

• Question

• I installed the CRM-Exchange Router yesterday and everything was working fine. Now this morning I tried from within CRM to send email to another CRM user. And I got this error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Server was unable to process request.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request.]
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +217
    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.EmailWebService.Send(Guid emailId, Boolean issueSend, String trackingToken) +132
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.Email.Send(String id, Boolean issueSend, String trackingToken) +93
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Email.Send() +83
    Microsoft.Crm.Web.Activities.EmailDetailPage.Send(Object sender, DataEventArgs e) +82
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity) +176
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId eventId) +89
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity, String formId, String formType) +83
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
    Microsoft.Crm.Web.Activities.EmailDetailPage.ConfigureForm() +255
    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499

I've done searching through the KBs and Google but I haven't found any solutions. Any thoughts?
    Wednesday, April 23, 2008 3:43 PM

Answers

• A new virusscan was installed and it blocked smtp from that server during installation. After giving CRM smtp access, CRM to CRM email flows smoothly now. Great!
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:22 PM