Home server scheduled backup time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I havea  Fujitsu Siemens Home server installation and in the power management section there is schedule for every day from 09:00 to 19:00 Windows home server backup time, from now into the foreseable future

I cannot change or delete these entries!

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Cheers

Ken
    Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:19 AM

Answers

• Hi

I havea  Fujitsu Siemens Home server installation and in the power management section there is schedule for every day from 09:00 to 19:00 Windows home server backup time, from now into the foreseable future

Cheers

Ken

I don't have a Fujitsu server, but you should be able to change the backup time settings in the Console (Settings button, Backup tab).  If it's not there, Fujitsu significantly altered the OS and you should contact them for assistance.
    Sunday, July 12, 2009 3:22 PM
  • Hi Ken,
    I recommend to uninstall the Scaleo Power Management tool on server and client and instead install the Add-In Lights Out, if you want a well maintained power management solution.
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Sunday, July 12, 2009 6:46 PM

All replies

• Hi

Cheers

Ken

I don't have a Fujitsu server, but you should be able to change the backup time settings in the Console (Settings button, Backup tab).  If it's not there, Fujitsu significantly altered the OS and you should contact them for assistance.
    Sunday, July 12, 2009 3:22 PM
  • Thanks for your comments.

I will check with them tomorrow.

Ken
    Sunday, July 12, 2009 5:58 PM
  • Hi Ken,
    I recommend to uninstall the Scaleo Power Management tool on server and client and instead install the Add-In Lights Out, if you want a well maintained power management solution.
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Sunday, July 12, 2009 6:46 PM