CRM 4 Offline Synchronization Outlook 2007 Error RRS feed

• Question

• One of our users created and deleted some emails offline in Oulook 2007 with the CRM plugin; now when the user logs on she gets the following error:
    Errors occurred while going online that prevented some of the data from being synchronized. For more information see Microsoft Dynamics Help.
    Name Type Error
      Email The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it

I looked at the help and cound not find anything related to this issue; I have also googled it an looked here at the CRM forums and can not find anything to help. There are no errors genorated on the CRM log; however the folloing error was in the Event Viewer on the local pc:

SQL Server has encountered 1 occurrence(s) of cachestore flush for the 'Bound Trees' cachestore (part of plan cache) due to some database maintenance or reconfigure operations.

When I google this I see information on configuring SQL; how ever the users settings have not changed and she has been using CRM without errors for several months now.
    Tuesday, January 5, 2010 4:57 PM

All replies

• this error:

SQL Server has encountered 1 occurrence(s) of cachestore flush for the 'Bound Trees' cachestore (part of plan cache) due to some database maintenance or reconfigure operations

it's related to the SQL express (my SQL college said it's AutoClose issue) not MSCRM.

More information you should see if you will turn on trace on the MSCRM server. It should tell exaclty which element is causing a problem.

My Dynamics CRM Blog: http://bovoweb.blogspot.com
    Wednesday, January 6, 2010 10:43 AM
  • Thank you for your reply. We have trace turned on and I looked at the log files and could not locate the error.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010 3:12 PM