Where are Mailbox Alerts saved in the database? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm troubleshooting a mailbox issue, and it would be very beneficial if I could query all the Mailbox alerts to get the times of each alert and which mailbox and email profile they were tied to.  Everything I read suggests going through each mailbox, but that's just not possible with the number of mailboxes we have.

I hoped I could create a SQL query to get this, but for the life of me I can't find where the mailbox alerts are stored.  Can someone direct me to where these are?  

Thanks.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:01 PM

Answers

All replies

• I dont know, but Im having the same kind of painful fun that you are... trying to sort out this horrific data model that is CRM.

I am assuming you looked in MailboxTrackingFolderBase?

CRM's db sucks... so keep your chin up and smile!

l fun you are

• Edited by CDesperado Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:32 PM
    Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:32 PM
  • Try this and see if you get what you need.

View alerts

The alerts are shown on the Alerts wall or the Alerts section in the mailbox or email server profile records. The following table shows how to view the alerts and the actions you can take on these alerts.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn832159.aspx

Use the "Vote" option if the reply was helpful and "Answer" option if it answered your question. Thank you for helping others find helpful and answered posts!

Monday, April 17, 2017 6:03 PM
  • Hello,

Alerts are stored in TraceLog entity but you will see there not only Mail Box alerts.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    Read My blog
    Subscribe for one of my courses

Monday, April 17, 2017 6:49 PM