CRM 2011 - Error when loging into CRMafter enableing account that was created in Active Directory RRS feed

• Question

• We had a user that left the company and instead of his account being disabled was deleted in Active Directory.

So now when he came back a new one was created for him.

I went back in CRM 2011 to enabled his account in CRM he get's an error when logging in:

No Microsoft Dynamic CRM user exist with the specified domain name and user ID
       A Microsoft Dynamic CRM user record does not exist with the specified domain name and user ID.

Try  Again         Close 

After a bit of research I found that the ObjectGUID between the AD and CRM are out of sync and that is
    the cause this error. So I ran AD powershell to get the ObjectGUid of the user:

Get-ADUser UserName

It returned the information I needed

ObjectGUID in format: XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX
    SID    in format         : S-1-5-21-1234567890-1234567890-123456789-1234

Then in CRM I updated the Column ActiveDirectoryGuid  in the table SystemUserBase in the Company_MSCRM database
    for the user with the number ObjectGUID that was assigned when the account was recreated in Active Directory.

However the user is still having the same issue when trying to log in.

What am I missing?
    Are there other tables that need to be updated?

Note: I do not nknow what the old ObjectGUID number was if required?

Thanks for your help

Nick M

Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I found the solution for this issue

I also needed to modify the SID in the SystemUserOrganizition table

Updating this value along with the original Column ActiveDirectoryGuid  in the table SystemUserBase that I originally changed

resolved the issue.

Hopefully this will help someone in the future as well.

Nick M

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 7:36 PM