none
HtmlAgilityPack giving StackOverFlowException RRS feed

• Question

• I am using HtmlAgilityPack in my project for loading an HTML document from file. Below is the code snippet.

var sgmDoc = new HtmlDocument();
    sgmDoc.Load(FilePath);  // FilePath is a string which contains the file to be loaded.

The second line of code is throwing StackOverFlowException for the HtmlAgilityPack vesrion 1.6.15 but the same code will work if I use HtmlAgilityPack with version 1.4.6.0.

Can any one suggest me what might be the reason for this.
    • Moved by Fei Hu Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:17 AM Moved Fron C#
    Monday, April 16, 2018 5:32 AM

All replies

• Hello Gayatrik,

HtmlAgilityPack is third party libraries and the issues of which is out of support of C# General Question forum which mainly discusses C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools.

I suggest that you can consult your issue directly on HtmlAgilityPack for better solution and support. If I have misunderstood anything, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 2:39 AM