none
Was there a recent update that wasn't announced?

Answers

• Yes, it probably wasn't that update. I noticed it like a couple of weeks ago. It may have been the 9/12 update.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, November 11, 2013 3:25 AM

All replies

• I was also glad to see that one. I think it happened on the 10/29/13 update or close to it anyway.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, November 11, 2013 1:55 AM
  • I didn't notice until I saw this thread. The Oct. 29 announcement only mentions the authentication fix for the NNTP bridge.

There should be some way to track issues, so we can check them off when they are resolved. Also, when an issue is resolved there should be an announcement to the community. Let people know their feedback was acted on.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, November 11, 2013 3:16 AM
  • Yes, it probably wasn't that update. I noticed it like a couple of weeks ago. It may have been the 9/12 update.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Monday, November 11, 2013 3:25 AM
  • Forums are very slow, but now I'm seeing top answerers in last 30 days. The list is different than it used to be and might be real, but it applies to all forums, not just than one you are viewing. Also, all threads are now bold (unread), even ones I know I read and where I am last to reply.

Monday, November 11, 2013 11:57 PM
  • Same experience here though I think the Top MVP list may be same old. I've been on bottom of list at 99 for quite a while now.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:21 AM
  • Now things seem to be back the way they were. No top answerers, threads I've read not bold (although the Windows Server forums have been broken for months, everything is always not bold). And avatars and names back, although at the bottom. But at least the thread paging is still fixed, when you click next you still go to the top of the next page.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:13 AM