none
The notification system is not working for some time. RRS feed

• Question

• I am sorry for posting here, but i don't know how else to contact a moderator.
    The notification system is not working for some time.
    Even if i put a check mark on the Alert me when someone responds to this post, i am not getting any E-mail notification.

Thanks !

• Split by Max Meng Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:16 AM Forum issue
    • Moved by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:10 PM Forums issue (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    • Changed type Naomi NModerator Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:02 PM Question rather than discussion
    Thursday, February 9, 2012 4:29 PM

Answers

• Alexandru, I had to re-set my notifications.  They were going to my live ID email address rather than my work email address.  You might want to check to see if its still set up the same way.

Because this is an issue with forums, I'm going to move this to the Forums Issues forum.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:09 PM

All replies

• It seems that the old alerts are gone.
    These behaviour appeared just a few days before changing the forums layout.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:20 AM
  • Alexandru, I had to re-set my notifications.  They were going to my live ID email address rather than my work email address.  You might want to check to see if its still set up the same way.

Because this is an issue with forums, I'm going to move this to the Forums Issues forum.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:09 PM
  • As Mike said, make sure that all your settings for e-mail alert are correct.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:03 PM
  • All my settings are ok. It seems that all my previous alerts are gone, but now, for this thread is ok.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:21 PM