Dynamics CRM-sharepoint integration, using api to upload file for entity in custom form RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have added the sharepoint list files in the sharepoint site which are required CRM-Sharepoint integration. I am able to upload files for an entity (Contact etc.) from the Documents Tab and the files are being uploaded successfully in the defined Sharepoint site. 

We have created a custom portal, which will be used by users who will not login in CRM,  for a client which is using MS Dynamics services for some specific purposes. I have a custom form where the user can create a new item which in turn creates a new entity record in CRM. The user also wants to upload the files through that portal. 

My question is how can I programmatically upload the files, in the same way from my custom portal, as in the out-of-the-box functionality in MS CRM made available after CRM-Sharepoint integration?

Kindly help. 

Thanks,

Fahad Ali Shaikh

Monday, January 27, 2014 4:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Fahad,

I hope once you have document library you can direct upload your document in that using Sharepoint API.

refer: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg334567.aspx

HTH

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:20 AM
  • Hi, 

Thanks for the response. I am having problem accessing the document library and the folders under that document library. I tried many code snippets available online, I am able to access the document library but then I am not able to get to the child records of that document library.

Kindly help

Thanks, 

Fahad

Fahad Ali Shaikh

Friday, January 31, 2014 1:56 PM