none
how can I get Compute Cluster Server2003's API RRS feed

• Question

• Does the Compute Cluster Server 2003 support secondry development ?

I want to make a plugin for Compute Cluster Server 2003, but I need the Compute Cluster Server 2003's API .

Where can I get it ?What differences are between  the Compute Cluster Server 2003's API and Windows XP?

thank you !

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 7:30 AM

Answers

• YOu can pick up the SDK for version CCS version 1.0 at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d8462378-2f68-409d-9cb3-02312bc23bfd&DisplayLang=en

The differences between the CCS and XP api? They are very different from one another. The CCS api provides libs for parallel code using MPI and a com api for the CCS scheduler...From the above site...

"The Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack Software Development Kit helps you create high performance parallel applications for Microsoft Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003. The SDK contains executable binaries for Microsoft MPI. It also contains C and FORTRAN headers and libraries for developing parallel applications using Microsoft MPI and includes application programming interfaces for integration with Microsoft Job Scheduler.'

• Marked as answer by Josh Barnard Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:30 AM
    Wednesday, March 5, 2008 1:21 AM