Problems with Snack Converter RRS feed

• Question

• Have twice installed LCDS and Snack Converter. I can create LCDS course OK, but when I try to create a Learning Snack I get this very lengthy dialogue box which starts by saying it can't find appropriate resources for the specified culture or the neutral culture; and then goes on to make sure various rsources are correctly embedded or linked at compile time........................

Have installed LCDS and Snack Converter twice and seem to end up with the same problem, and am sure I have followed installation directions correctly.

Operating system is XP Home.

Grateful for ny guidance

Monday, February 28, 2011 4:35 AM

All replies

• Have twice installed LCDS and Snack Converter. I can create LCDS course OK, but when I try to create a Learning Snack I get this very lengthy dialogue box which starts by saying it can't find appropriate resources for the specified culture or the neutral culture; and then goes on to make sure various rsources are correctly embedded or linked at compile time........................

Have installed LCDS and Snack Converter twice and seem to end up with the same problem, and am sure I have followed installation directions correctly.

Operating system is XP Home.

Grateful for ny guidance

Same problem!
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 10:32 PM
  • Ditto here too!  Need a fix or a manual!
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 5:14 AM
  • I've got the same problem too, running Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit.
    Laurence Arbin
    Wednesday, April 6, 2011 9:11 AM
  • I have the same problem as well - does anyone have a fix for this please
    Sunday, April 10, 2011 6:10 PM
  • I have the same issue and cannot find a solution anywhere.  Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?
    Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:05 AM
  • I have the same issue and cannot find a solution anywhere.  Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

Well, this is a very good question...

An excellent question if I may say...

In the realm of questions, rarely have I seen such appropriate framing of an interesting question.

Would be nice to have an answer though

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 2:30 PM