havent gotten XBOX one sandbox Id yet RRS feed

• Question

• before we start i know this is the wrong section i couldnt find the xbox section so im sorry about that

hey there.I applied recenty to get a sandbox Id for my xbox one so i could begin developing and publishing.i recieved the confirmation saying thanks for registering but nothing after that.i need that sandbox ID to develop games for this console :D

im really eager to dive right in and take advantage off all that xbox has to offer but without the sandbox ID i cant do much :(

p.s personal opinion whats the best engine I just forked out for Unreal Engine 4 as it seems that is what big companies are using now

• Moved by Carl Cai Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:48 AM not related to vb.net
    Wednesday, March 18, 2015 12:08 PM

All replies

• before we start i know this is the wrong section i couldnt find the xbox section so im sorry about that

hey there.I applied recenty to get a sandbox Id for my xbox one so i could begin developing and publishing.i recieved the confirmation saying thanks for registering but nothing after that.i need that sandbox ID to develop games for this console :D

im really eager to dive right in and take advantage off all that xbox has to offer but without the sandbox ID i cant do much :(

p.s personal opinion whats the best engine I just forked out for Unreal Engine 4 as it seems that is what big companies are using now

Hello,

The original forum is to discuss vb.net issues, for issues about development of XBOX, you could post them in http://forums.xbox.com/ forum.

Regards,

Carl

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:48 AM