Missing author information RRS feed

• Question

• In Microsoft Academic Search I was not existent and then I took the time to check some of my co-authors lists. I have found at least 9 papers (lost track) without my name as author, even in papers when I have been the first author. I have edited them all.

I really do not know whether this is an issue with my name. (C. Class)

If it will not be updated, what shall I do?

Thanks and best regards

• Edited by CBCl Tuesday, May 8, 2012 3:45 PM
    Tuesday, May 8, 2012 3:44 PM

Answers

• Dear CBCI,

If you can provide us with your name and author information, along with a list of those nine papers, we will be happy to update your profile for you. You can send an email to acadfb@microsoft.com with your information, if you do not wish to post it on this forum.

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:46 PM

All replies

• Dear CBCI,

If you can provide us with your name and author information, along with a list of those nine papers, we will be happy to update your profile for you. You can send an email to acadfb@microsoft.com with your information, if you do not wish to post it on this forum.

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:46 PM
  • Thank you very much for your fast reply . I have sent an email to above noted address.
    Wednesday, May 9, 2012 12:13 PM