HOW TO START A MICROSOFT CAMPUS CLUB IN THE COLLEGE???? RRS feed

• Question

• HELLO FRIENDS COULD ANY OF YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN WE START A MICROSOFT CAMPUS CLUB IN MY COLLEGE????

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

YOURS

AVINASH.D

CMRIT,BANGALORE-37

Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:19 PM

All replies

• In case your campus does not have a Microsoft Student Partner, and if you would like to start a Campus Club, then you will need to enroll at least 25 members and conduct regular sessions at a frequency of at least once a month. For more information, do get in touch with us at CampClub@Microsoft.com.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:11 PM
  • Sir

i had repeatedly sent requests for the details regarding Campus club and  Student User groups but i am sorry to say that none of my mail was responded. So are there any other means of registering??

ashish

Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:23 PM
  • Ya this is the negative aspect of MS... U can contact MSP near to ur city... and it will be much better if there are any MSP in ur institute... So u can easily organise sessions and Club too
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:52 PM
  • yea... same problem here buddy... don't have a hint of it.. Sad
    Monday, March 12, 2007 4:45 AM
  • just add referral 2 u ..
       thats it.....
    Monday, March 12, 2007 5:17 AM
  • ask any of the MVP found in forums
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:03 AM
  • visit www.microsoft.com/india/students
    Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:34 AM
  • hi, pls tell me the procedure to conduct.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:42 AM