none
My forum threads RRS feed

• Question

• As the "My Forum Threads" is now back, there is still a problem if you monitor forums in different languages. You will only see the threads which are related to the current language setting like in the image.

Please add always "&filter=alllanguages" at the end of the My Forums Threads link.

Hannes

If you have got questions about this, just ask.

In a perfect world,
    users would never enter data in the wrong form,
    files they choose to open would always exist
    and code would never have bugs.

My Forum Threads

Friday, July 12, 2013 11:03 AM

Answers

All replies

• True, you have to either click on HERE or click on All Languages as shown in the picture for it to show all languages and it won't even save so you have to do it over and over again. Pretty annoying.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, July 12, 2013 11:31 AM
  • As the "My Forum Threads" is now back, there is still a problem if you monitor forums in different languages. You will only see the threads which are related to the current language setting like in the image.

Please add always "&filter=alllanguages" at the end of the My Forums Threads link.

+1!

Thanks,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Friday, July 12, 2013 11:57 AM
  • @Heslacher, I have added this to the backlog. Thanks for the suggestions! 

Forums Program Manager

Monday, July 15, 2013 7:28 PM