none
the type initializer for system.windows.application threw an exception RRS feed

• Question

• every time When i turn on my notebook there is an massage "the type initializer for system.windows.application threw an exception". this so much annoying.network framework 3.5 & 4.7 is allready turn on, but cant fix the issue. please help me to fix the problem. 

Thanks.

Monday, April 2, 2018 9:22 PM

All replies

• Hi Kabir,

I'm wondering why you refer to .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.7 (enabled/disabled)?
    Why do you think it is related with the issue? I'm afraid you did not provide something important.

Regards, 

Ashidacchi -- http://hokusosha.com/

Monday, April 2, 2018 11:17 PM
  • Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Do you add something in the notebook?

Please open a empty notebook and check it if the issue persists.

Try to start your PC in safe mode:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:39 AM
  • Hi Kabir Rahman,

Do you install certain software or develop any app using the VS? It is hard for us to provide the solution without much more information. But based on the error messages, it would be not the .NET Framework setup issue,

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:30 AM