no product key for power point RRS feed

• Question

•  

i got windows vista on my computer and there

was no box for the microsoft launcher

because it was all installed when i got the computer.

Sunday, March 2, 2008 4:10 AM

Answers

• Sunday, March 2, 2008 10:34 PM
  • Hello tyrano_cope1

Full Versions of Office (including Power Point) do not, normally, come standard with computers. Computer Manufacturers will often include a Trial version of Office, which allows you to use it for a limited number of uses, but if you wish to continue using it, you would need to buy a Full Version of Office.

If the copy of Office, that came with your computer, is supposed to be a Full Version, then the Product key would be included in the documentation that came with the computer. If you are unable to find the Office Product Key and you still believe that the computer should have come with a Full Version of Office, please contact the Person, Company, and/or the Computer Manufacturer, that you bought the computer from, for further assistance.

Thank you,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Monday, March 3, 2008 9:16 PM

All replies

• Sunday, March 2, 2008 10:34 PM
  • Hello tyrano_cope1

Full Versions of Office (including Power Point) do not, normally, come standard with computers. Computer Manufacturers will often include a Trial version of Office, which allows you to use it for a limited number of uses, but if you wish to continue using it, you would need to buy a Full Version of Office.

If the copy of Office, that came with your computer, is supposed to be a Full Version, then the Product key would be included in the documentation that came with the computer. If you are unable to find the Office Product Key and you still believe that the computer should have come with a Full Version of Office, please contact the Person, Company, and/or the Computer Manufacturer, that you bought the computer from, for further assistance.

Thank you,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Monday, March 3, 2008 9:16 PM