Cant see the form in visual studio 2008 C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have built one class which is going to be the parent class of 2 classes.
    When I inherit the parent class from my class TestUI as such :
        public partial class TestUI : ImportFilesUI
        {
            public TestUI()
            {
                InitializeComponent();
            }
        }

I have the following error :

Warning    7    The designer could not be shown for this file because none of the classes within it can be designed.  The designer inspected the following classes in the file:

TestUI --- The base class 'IEPlugin.ImportFilesUI' could not be loaded.  Ensure the assembly has been referenced and that all projects have been built.        0    0   

What could be the issue here ?

Thanks,
    • Moved by YiChun Chen Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:22 AM It's off-topic here. (From:Visual Studio Class Designer)
    Monday, December 7, 2009 4:29 PM

Answers

• I suggest you visit the designer forum of your current class library (Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.Net, Silverlight, etc). This forum is for the class diagram editor.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:21 AM
    Monday, December 7, 2009 7:54 PM

All replies

• I suggest you visit the designer forum of your current class library (Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.Net, Silverlight, etc). This forum is for the class diagram editor.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:21 AM
    Monday, December 7, 2009 7:54 PM
  • ok i will do.
    Thanks
    Tuesday, December 8, 2009 7:37 AM