Where are bill reminders? RRS feed

• Question

• I've installed the sunset version of Microsoft Money on Windows 7 and set up all the accounts, bills and Insights, but I'm not receiving any bill reminders when the bills are due. Neither I'm receiving them in Insights when I log in into windows or when I open My Money application. Where are they? I followed all the instruction to set the bills up, but have no alerts when the bill is due. What am I missing here?
    Saturday, February 9, 2013 11:35 PM

All replies

• Is Insights running? Try clicking the Insights icon in the tray and setting that up.
    Saturday, February 9, 2013 11:50 PM
  • Yes, Insights is running. As I mentioned before, I set it up as per instructions in Money help, there are still no alerts or bill reminders.

Is it possible that it doesn't like my regional setting to Australia, because it has a different date format?

Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:13 AM
  • I have uncovered the same problem. I also have Windows 7 Pro (32bit) and MS Money Plus Sunset v17 installed. I created a number of recurring bills and set the bills reminder days box to 15 days. Insight running at start up and the reminder module is present on My Money home page. But when I open Money, the reminder module is blank with the message: "You currently have no reminders"
    Monday, March 11, 2013 1:51 AM
  • I should have included the following in my original post. Though the reminders aren't listed in the Reminders module from "My Money" home page. The reminders are listed in the Insights system tray tool. And they were displayed in a popup window when I logged into the desktop.
    Monday, March 11, 2013 5:09 AM