Activating Live One care for More than 3 computers RRS feed

• Question

• I have computers for everyone in my House and My Grand Daughter at UofA.

I like the 3 pc license of Live one care. I have used Norton before with a 6 user license.

is there a way to have 6 computers licensed under one ID or do I have to make a different ID??

I hate having to log on twice for one product!

Robert - Arizona

Monday, March 10, 2008 5:04 PM

Answers

• Sadly, at this time, no. Each subscription is limited to 3 PCs by license and is tied to a LiveID. Each LiveID/Billing account can only have a single active subscription associated with it.

-steve

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:26 AM

All replies

• Sadly, at this time, no. Each subscription is limited to 3 PCs by license and is tied to a LiveID. Each LiveID/Billing account can only have a single active subscription associated with it.

-steve

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:26 AM
  • It is sad, I know of lots of Families who have more than 3 pc's in the home and with Grand Kids in College.....

I hope Microsoft reviews these forums and see what a big boost for Live One Care multiple license

pacages would be!

-Robert

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:35 PM
  • I have to agree, this is a bit sad.  I just purchased Onecare for my home computers.  The problem is that I've got 5 computers that I'd really like to use this product on.  I've currently got Norton on 2 of them but I HATE Norton.  So far I LOVE Onecare.  I beg you to come up with a model that allows me to purchase extra licenses above and beyond the three that are included in my basic subscription.  I don't want to have to go through the pain of setting up another Live ID and buying another 3-subscription pack when I only need one or two more.  Show some love here Microsoft!  I want to pay you more money.  That's a good thing, now help me out.
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:26 AM
  •  

Just what I need, another LIVE account that I am supposed to keep track of for a once a year purchace.

I guess I'll have to ask my wife buy the other three.

She really loves it when I "tell" her  I need her to do something...

Come on Microsoft, so you fumbled, Pick up the ball and run!

Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:16 PM
  • You can create another LiveID for yourself and maintain both accounts. I'm maintaining 3 accounts right now - and, yes, that's a pain in the neck. :-)

-steve

Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:27 PM