none
Is something buggy with the Activity page of the Profile? RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Please check my activities at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/zolt%C3%A1n%20horv%C3%A1th/activity - I did not make so many updates and comments. The Wiki counters are odd as well, article edits should be less than 130, comments should be below 100.

Please also check the profile of JimHoltz.
    I don't understand how progress was possible with the visit count without having a Wiki article :)

Thanks,
    Zoli

HI Zoli !

I have verified against the same wiki, and its updating just once. So hopefully there might be some malfunctioning at that moment but is fixed now.

Thanks, Hasham

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:59 AM
  • It's not fixed at all. Similar issue with a gallery rating.
    Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:00 PM
  • I (and at least one other person) had a similar experience a few months ago. I submitted a Wiki and edited it, but the system credited me with the same activities repeatedly every few minutes. I reported it in the Forum Issues forum. They got it to stop, but they could not remove the activities (or the achievements it resulted in). It seems this bug happens every now and then with Wiki activity.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Saturday, March 3, 2012 9:19 PM
  • All,

The Wiki team is investigating bugs related to the activities that they are sending to Profile. Thank you for reporting this issue.

THanks,

Tim

Friday, March 9, 2012 6:24 PM
  • There appears to have been a bug in the Technet Wiki that we are working on resolving. It is somewhat related to some ongoing issues that we are working to resolve:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Profile/thread/5c0c9cc7-ab91-49af-9f3c-55ab0bb665b5

I hope this helps!

Tim Shakarian, Software Developer

Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:07 AM
  • Thanks, Tim.

Regards,

Zoli

Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:27 AM