How do I crop a panorama that I have created? RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a panorama and now wish to crop it but can't see how to do so. I have selected the area of the crop but can't get rid of the image outside of the area I want.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 5:00 PM

Answers

• Hi there, Joss, 

In ICE, when you've moved the crop borders to where you want the image cropped, you just make sure that the image format and quality is set to what you want and then click the [Export to disk] button on the right hand side of ICE.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:32 AM

All replies

• Hi there, Joss, 

In ICE, when you've moved the crop borders to where you want the image cropped, you just make sure that the image format and quality is set to what you want and then click the [Export to disk] button on the right hand side of ICE.

Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:32 AM
  • Hi there, Joss, 

I'm brand new with this software and I hope I don't get in trouble for hijacking this thread. I gather from the above, there's no enter or submit function whereby you can complete the crop and see the results immediately on the screen? Is it possible to undo a crop?

Thanks. Jim B.

Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:13 AM