none
I want upgrade my cell phone Nokia Lumia 925 to windows 10 . RRS feed

• Question

• Hello here with you Abdallah Essam Abdelaziem , i have a cell phone Nokia Lumia 925 which operates on windows 8.1 this version i have upgraded from windows 8 the last update that has officially published from the company in 2015 . Now i have a problem as most of my programmes as Facebook & Messenger don not publish new updates for their programmes on windows 8.1 as the last official update for the Facebook on the store was on 19-08-2016 so it is not available !!! Consequently the messenger has been stopped as it is affected by the stop of Facebook ! LISTEN FOR THE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW ! the problem is that i want to upgrade my windows 8.1 to << windows 10 >> but when i search for new updates for my cell phone from the settings of the phone it says that my phone is not supported to be upgraded . So now i want to upgrade to Windows 10 and this is not available ! can you solve this problem ?!
    Friday, August 18, 2017 7:28 PM

All replies

• For help with using or upgrading your Windows Phone please post in the Windows Phone forums on http://answers.microsoft.com

The Developing Universal Windows apps forum is for developers to discuss writing their on UWP apps.

Friday, August 18, 2017 9:46 PM